Who We Are
EBSCO has partnered with libraries for more than 70 years by providing quality research content, powerful search technologies and intuitive delivery platforms.
An Industry Leader
We innovate through research and relationships, and we learn from customers and their users. Because our goals are those of our customers, we enable the greatest value in our services. We offer technologies that make workflows easier for all.
We offer premium content through databases, e-books, journals and magazines, as well as a versatile discovery tool for searching across all library resources. Our content and feature-rich technology platforms serve the needs of researchers at all levels, whether they access EBSCO products at academic institutions, schools, public libraries, hospitals, medical institutions, corporations or government institutions.
EBSCO Information Services is a division of EBSCO Industries, Inc., one of the largest privately held and family-owned companies in the United States. EBSCO Industries, Inc. has been in business since 1944. Starting out as a small subscription agency, EBSCO quickly became a pioneer in the library services industry. Through vision, action, innovation and a commitment to continuous improvement, EBSCO invests in the library business to ensure the long-term growth of products, services and technologies for our customers.
We believe that we are only as good as the service we provide. Our core values include:
- Focusing on what our customers need and continually improving products, services and technologies to reflect their goals.
- Creating a vision based on customer feedback and requirements and then implementing strategic plans throughout our departments to achieve them.
- Aspiring to attract employees that foster creativity and cultivate passion. We understand change is necessary and are always looking to improve.
- Insisting on quality. We take the time to do the job right the first time, creating resources and technologies to help you do what you do.
- Innovating and improving technologies for libraries and organizations, providing them with the tools and resources they need to save time so they can focus more on their users and less on maintenance.