Nursing Reference Center
Designed specifically for nurses, this resource provides evidence-based information for point of care, continuing education, nursing research and more. With Nursing Reference Center, nurses can get answers to questions quickly, strengthen their nursing skills and read full-text journal articles anytime and anywhere.
Content That Supports Nurses at the Point of Care
Nursing Reference Center provides nurses with evidence-based resources that they can access for quick reference at the point of care including:
- Quick lessons that provide disease and condition overviews that map to the nursing workflow
- Evidence-based care sheets that provide summaries of what is known about a disease or condition and the best treatment options
- Nursing cultural competencies that provide information on how to treat patients from diverse cultures
- Point-of-care drug information
- Patient education handouts
- Skills with competency checklists
Integrates with Electronic Medical Records
Nursing Reference Center can be integrated into a hospital’s EMR system or intranet to save time and streamline workflow. Nurses can quickly access evidence-based point-of-care resources while viewing a patient’s medical record and can link from documents within their EMR system directly to Nursing Reference Center resources.
Whether in a clinical setting or on-the-go, Nursing Reference Center provides nurses with quick and easy access to the most current nursing information.
The Nursing Reference Center iPhone app offers nurses the ability to access Nursing Reference Center content offline, including quick lessons, evidence-based care sheets, nursing skills and checklists, as well as drug information.