EBSCO eBooks K-8 Subscription Collection
This cost-effective e-book collection supports a quality learning experience for K-8 students across all subject areas taught in elementary and middle schools. It’s an effective way to provide educators with full-text e-books to support their curricula.
Why Subscribe to EBSCO eBooks?
- Low price for a large volume of popular e-books for kids and pre-teens
- Curated by EBSCO collection development librarians
- Unlimited user access with no turnaways
- New e-books added regularly at no additional cost
- Mobile-ready format supports 1:1 initiatives and blended learning programs
- Support acquisition decisions with usage data and reports
Gain Access to E-Books Across Many Topics:
- American history
- History of the Americas
Top Trade, Educational Publishers, and Leading Organizations Include:
- Brill Academic Publishers
- Harvard University Press
- Indiana University Press
- Oxford University Press USA
- Rutgers University Press
- Sage Publications, Ltd.
- State University of New York Press
- Taylor & Francis
Titles align with Common Core Curriculum Standards (for participating U.S. states).