Workforce Skills for 21st Century Success
Workforce Skills for 21st Century Success is a dynamic e-learning platform designed to help students and job seekers achieve personal and professional success in today’s job market. Targeted learning centers offer interactive tutorials, practice tests, e-books and articles.
Open the Door to New Employment Opportunities
Workforce Skills for 21st Century Success includes instruction, support, tutorials, practice tests, e-books, articles, resume building and job search tools to help job seekers build skills that win jobs.
The platform is easy-to-use with resources that support academic and workforce skill-building, test preparation and career development. The platform is designed to help job seekers and career changers in government unemployment offices, corporations, career and workforce centers, career training and education programs.
Targeted Learning Centers:
- Improve Your Workplace Skills
- Improve Your Basic Skills
- Prepare for High School Equivalency Tests
- Prepare for Job & Career Tests
- Job Search & Resume Tools
- Improve Computer Skills
- Preparation for the GED® test, HiSET® and TASC
- Core workplace, basic academic and soft skills improvement
- Practice for job and career certification exams
- Tutorials for computer software skills
- Effective resume and letter writing tools
- Comprehensive job search platform
- Detailed administrative reporting