- More than 1,800 full-text magazines, journals and trade publications
- Nearly 130 videos covering interviewing techniques, workplace etiquette and more
- College and education
- Technical career
- Personal financial management
- Health and well-being
- Family wellness
- Wounded warriors
Leaving the military and entering civilian life can be complicated and challenging in so many ways. Military Transition Support Center offers valuable resources to service members, and the people that support them, as they prepare for this critical transition and the next stage of their lives.
— Tad Goltra, Vice President Product Management, EBSCO
Unique Content and Enhanced User Experience
Military Transition Support Center contains a full range of dynamic content, including full-text magazines, journals, trade publications, e-books and videos. Coverage spans a broad range of topics critical to military transition support including employment, college and education, technical careers, entrepreneurship, personal financial management and more. The database offers an easy-to-use topical interface that makes searching simple and efficient for librarians, military personnel and service members and their families.
Summary of Benefits
- Support through content that has been carefully selected to assist transitioning military personnel
- Ease of Use through an intuitive interface organized by topic
- Variety of content types