Patient Education Reference Center is certified for Meaningful Use Stage 2 Criteria
- Certified as an Electronic Medical Record (EMR) Module for Meaningful Use Stage 2
- Supports Stage 2 Meaningful Use measures required for funding under the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA)
Click here to view our full Meaningful Use Product Disclosure & Price Transparency Statement »
Patient Education Handouts Educate Patients on Multiple Topics Including:
- Diseases and conditions
- Procedures and lab tests
- Wellness and prevention
- Patient-friendly drug information
- Discharge instructions
Customizing and Branding Features
- Nurses can personalize handouts with notes for individual patients
- Handouts can be branded with a hospital’s name and logo
- All handouts can be printed, emailed or saved
- Nurses can create and share folders for frequently used handouts
Integrates with Electronic Medical Records (EMRs)
Patient Education Reference Center can be integrated into a hospital’s EMR system or intranet, allowing nurses quick access to patient handouts while viewing the patient’s medical record.
Institutions that also subscribe to Nursing Reference Center can access many of PERC’s patient handouts directly from the Nursing Reference Center interface.
Patient Education Reference Center handouts are provided in English and Spanish with an optional upgrade to include handouts in 15 additional languages.