Created by Librarians, for Librarians
In addition to recommendations for young adult readers, Senior High Core Collection includes listings of review sources and other aids for librarians and school media specialists. Entries provide complete bibliographic data, price, subject headings, a descriptive annotation, evaluative quotations from a review and full-text reviews when available.
Selected and recommended by specialists in library service to young adults in high schools and public libraries across the United States, the books listed encompass a wide variety of topics for youth, with a special focus on contemporary literature and subjects covered in high school curricula.
Titles are searchable by subject, author, grade level, Dewey Decimal number and more.
- Content for collection development, readers’ advisory and curriculum support
- Complete bibliographic data for purchasing guidance
- Coverage of graphic novels
- Full-text book reviews of recommended books
- “Similar Books” and “Other Books by this Author” suggestions in each book record
- Starred reviews, book lists and awards
View the print version of Senior High Core Collection