We ensure that you can serve a variety of users by providing extensive customization options throughout our application suite.
Each customer has unique needs. EBSCO delivers maximum customization options that allow you to tailor the EBSCO experience to your and your users’ specific requirements. Our extensive customization options are reflected in the flexibility of the user interfaces (UI).
Example customization includes:
- Search tools: Choose the limiters, expanders and export methods that benefit your users.
- Branding: Adjust the look and feel of the UI to fit your institution’s image.
- Various profiles: Address granular needs for users to search in specific subject areas.
- Linking: Create links which can appear in search results and individual record items.
- API: Add EBSCO search functionality to your institution’s website.
Enhance your EBSCO platform with apps that provide access to a variety of external services. You can incorporate apps to:
- Add instant messaging for ask-a-librarian functionality
- Display external dynamic results (images from Flickr, videos from YouTube, Google Books results and more)
- Create links to frequently used content sources (example: LibGuides)
- Customize messages, HTML or text
EBSCO apps are available for EBSCO Discovery Service and EBSCOhost. We can help you implement, maintain and host your apps. Find out more by visiting EBSCO Cloud Services & Apps.