Whether you’re new to email marketing or want to improve your library’s current newsletter, we’ve put together a list of what makes a good e-Newsletter.
- The all-important subject line: Your subject line should be short, sweet, and to the point. Does it communicate the content of the email? Great! It should be clear what this email is before your patrons open it.
- An eye-catching header: Use a large and pleasing image at the top to grab eyeballs. (And make sure the image is on brand and relevant.)
- Skimmable and scannable: Keep the text short to allow your subscribers to skim & scan.
- CTA: Have a clear and concise call to action. What is it that you want your readers to do?
- The signature/footer: This is a great place to have your library’s info and branding!
Are you ready to try email marketing at your library?