We wrapped up our second annual LibraryAware user survey late last year and have been reading and processing all of your wonderful feedback. Each year’s survey is one way to help us understand how you’re using LibraryAware and what you need it to do, what you love about it, and some key areas where you’d like us to make changes as LibraryAware evolves.
Here are some ways we responded to last year’s survey feedback:
- We launched a LibraryAware homepage to put new and trending content front and center when you log in
- The drag and drop editor added customizable shapes and new publishing options
- You can now create promotional web carousels (widgets) in the drag & drop editor
- You can search templates across multiple formats from a single search bar on the homepage or when you create a new item in LibraryAware
Here’s some of the high-quality, ready-to-use content we’ve created since last year’s survey:
- Summer Reading 2020 templates are now ready! Our designers have created over 50 templates to meet your needs for this critical program.
- Our genre starter packs for horror, romance, fantasy, science fiction, and mysteries & thrillers. They’re ready-made book displays that you can use as-is or customize based on your collection. Just search “starter pack” in LibraryAware to see them all.
- Since so many of you offer programs that help entrepreneurs learn how to realize their business vision, we’ve created an entrepreneurship starter pack that you can find my searching “entrepreneur” from the search bar on your homepage or when creating an item.
- And you can also find EBSCO promotional kits for the following products by searching for the product name: NoveList, Learning Express, Small Business Reference Center, and Business Source Complete
Thanks to your feedback in this year’s survey — and all the in-person and phone conversations we’ve had — you can expect LibraryAware to get even better in the coming year. In the next few weeks, we’ll be sharing ways to use LibraryAware to create digital signage materials and images for social media. And that’s just the start.
We’d love to hear from you:
I mentioned that the survey is one way to let us know what you think. Hearing from all of you is my favorite thing to do, and here are a few other ways to be in touch.
- If you’ll be at ALA Midwinter, please stop by and visit me at EBSCO booth #1509.
- You’re also welcome to set up some time on my calendar to talk about LibraryAware.
- If you missed out on our 2019 survey and have suggestions, email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jenny Schafer a Senior Product Manager at NoveList. She is currently reading Consumed by J.R. Ward.