Looking for strategies to help your library get the word out? Join Nancy Dowd, co-author of Bite-Sized Marketing: Realistic Solutions for Overworked Librarians, for a session on making your library newsletter work harder for you. Using examples from successful libraries, she’ll share insights and takeaways you can use to invigorate your email newsletters.
- How email can help you leverage a successful print newsletter
- Strategies for re-engaging virtual cardholders
- Cool design ideas for eblasts and eNewsletters
- How interest groups, personas, and segments can help
- Tips and tricks for creating email
Resources from the presentation:
Nancy Dowd is co-author of ALA’ s best-selling book, Bite-Sized Marketing: Realistic Solutions for Overworked Librarians. She is currently on the Senior Management Team at NoveList and is responsible for the development of their newest product, LibraryAware designed to help librarians communicate effectively to promote their reader services, databases, collections, and programs.
This webcast is archived.