Connecting with readers through email
Email is one of the most effective ways for a library to connect with readers. Get ideas and how-tos for engaging with your community through email.
- Library Newsletters: Best Practices guide
- A Guide to NextReads Newsletters
- Inspiration for your own emails and newsletters
Connecting to readers through book clubs
Whether you're joining a new book club, starting a new book club, or a seasoned book club leader, NoveList has resources to help you.
- Book Club Helpers search strategy
- Book club ideas and printables
Connecting to entrepreneurs and small business owners
Promote your library’s staff expertise, databases and other resources that can help a new venture get off to a successful start and help existing ventures grow.
- Promoting Entrepreneurship Programs at Your Library Guide
- Recommended Reading for Entrepreneurs and Small Business Owners
- Get Start-Up Savvy: Required Reading for Entrepreneurs