Health Library provides institutions with the high-quality coverage of health, wellness and other medical information that consumers seek today. Also featured is a complementary and alternative medicine resource that covers an extensive range of natural and alternative treatments.
Connecting Patients to Your Hospital
By integrating EBSCO's Health Library content into your website, you can provide patients with a valuable health information resource while simultaneously increasing the visibility of your hospital in the community. Health Library allows you to create a call to action by linking directly to doctors and specialists at your hospital, enabling users to find a physician or to schedule an appointment.
Content is presented in an easy-to-understand manner, and the strict 7-step editorial process ensures that the information found in Health Library is reliable. In addition to fact sheets and articles, Health Library also includes:
- 1,200 consumer drug monographs in English and Spanish from AHFS, a leading provider of consumer drug information
- 430 3D English and Spanish animations covering a wide range of topics in a variety of medical categories including bariatrics and gastroenterology, cardiovascular dermatology, men's health, women's health, health conditions, orthopedics and procedures and tests
- 50 English and 14 Spanish lifestyle and prevention video HealthClips®
- Self-assessment tools including Healthy Living Calculators and 25 Health Risk Assessors
- Symptom Checker, Anatomy Navigator and Condition Navigation
Use Health Library to Promote:
- Content in multiple points on the hospital website to help achieve marketing goals
- Key service lines with links to related conditions and procedures
- Upcoming events with links to related content (increase event attendance)
- Physicians with links to conditions that they treat or procedures they perform (drive online appointment bookings)