EBSCO is committed to a positive experience for all users. Accessibility is a key consideration in all our product development strategies.
Improving User Experience for All Users
EBSCO invests time and resources to provide all users with access to our products. We maintain relationships with several consultancies that periodically test and review the accessibility of our products. In addition, we work with customers and conduct EBSCO user research to support accessibility. Our commitments include:
- Completing annual accessibility audits conducted by a qualified third party
- Testing our platforms with both JAWS and NVDA
- Conducting usability studies with visually- and physically-impaired users
- Working directly with institutions and their users to address their concerns
Assistive Technology Support
- Text-to-speech functionality on HTML full-text articles
- Transcripts for videos and audiobooks
- Descriptive page titles and alternate text for meaningful images
- ARIA landmarks to assist users with screen readers
- Access keys for keyboard-only navigation
Questions or Comments?
If any of our products is inaccessible to you, please contact us. Please note the nature of your concern, the format in which you prefer to receive the material, and the best way to contact you. We also welcome your questions and comments on how to improve the accessibility of our products.
By mail at 10 Estes Street, Ipswich, MA 01938 USA
By phone at (800) 653-2726 (toll free US & Canada)
By email at firstname.lastname@example.org