Rehabilitation Reference Center
Rehabilitation Reference Center is an evidence-based, point-of-care information resource designed for physical therapists, occupational therapists, speech therapists and sports medicine professionals. With Rehabilitation Reference Center, users can access the most current information in their specialty so they can provide the best care to their patients.
Get the Most Current Information About Rehabilitation Best Practices
- Get easy access to the most current information by integrating Rehabilitation Reference Center into the intranet or other systems your employees use every day.
- Customize patient education printouts with the facility logo, the provider’s name and contact information, the patient’s name and specific instructions. Rehabilitation Reference Center covers more than 3,000 patient education topics in both English and Spanish.
- Create personal or department-specific folders to store search results and images.
- Stay current by linking to the best rehabilitation information available including full-text journals and articles, e-books and frequently used online information sources.
- Customize Rehabilitation Reference Center with your facility’s logo and colors.
Sample Clinical Reviews from Rehabilitation Reference Center:
Information You Can Trust
Rehabilitation Reference Center is updated weekly with the most current information available about speech, physical and occupational therapy.
Content is created using a strict evidence-based methodology and protocol focused on systematic identification, evaluation and consolidation of practice-changing information.