As the landscape for e-book usage in universities, schools and public libraries continues to evolve and increase, it’s important for librarians to quickly find the e-books their students and patrons need. We have compiled a list of recently released e-book collections to help you save time while finding the right e-books for your library. This list also indicates top picks of popular and/or timely e-book collections.
Scroll down to view new and updated EBSCO eBooks collections and keep an eye on our blog for news on upcoming collections.
Please note: The list below represents e-book collections released through July 1, 2020.
New and Recently Updated EBSCO eBooks Collections:
- Antiracist Reading (Top Pick)
- Antiracist Reading for Youth (Top Pick)
- Audiobook Classics
- Audiobook Popular Fiction
- Audiobook Popular Juvenile Fiction & NonFiction
- Audiobook Young Adult Fiction
- Biography & Memoir
- Business Book Summaries Companion eBook
- CCBC Choices 2020
- Community Policing Collection (Top Pick)
- Culinary Arts (Top Pick)
- DRM-Free - Award Winners
- DRM-Free - Commerce and Finance
- DRM-Free - Educational Theory and Practice
- DRM-Free - Internal Medicine
- Entrepreneurship (Top Pick)
- Higher Education (Top Pick)
- Homeschooling Resources (Top Pick)
- Indigenous Studies
- Indigenous Studies: Australia and New Zealand
- Indigenous Studies: Canada
- Indigenous Studies: Latin America
- Indigenous Studies: United States
- Library Journal Best Reference 2019
- Marketing and Public Relations (Top Pick)
- Mystery, Thriller & Suspense
- New Releases
- Popular Adult Fiction
- Popular Young Adult Fiction
- Public Administration
- Speculative Fiction
- UK Primary School Collection
You can view the titles included in each collection by browsing in EBSCOhost Collection Manager or requesting a title list from an EBSCO representative. Please note that not all titles in each collection are available for sale worldwide or in all markets.
Looking to learn more about EBSCO eBooks?
Explore collection types, access models, accessibility and ordering options in this interactive e-brochure.