Full Text Finder
Enhance journal and e-book discovery with Full Text Finder (FTF) — a next-generation knowledge base, holdings management tool, publication finder and link resolver. FTF integrates with EBSCO Discovery Service (EDS) to provide users fast and reliable access to full text and a better library experience.
Why Full Text Finder for Holdings & Link Management?
- One module for managing all print and electronic holdings
- Auto-population of resources ordered through EBSCO
- User-friendly administrative interface
- Easy search features and auto-complete
- Integration with discovery and library services platform
Holdings Management is a lot easier to maneuver… and the response time is significantly faster than A-to-Z.
, Head of Collection Management
Louisiana State University
Ready to get started with Full Text Finder?
Get a free trial from an EBSCO representative.
Already a Full Text Finder customer?
Access FAQs, user guides, tutorials, and more on EBSCO Help.