Ensure student and educator success with EBSCO’s interface for schools and public libraries. Designed to meet the unique needs of its users, Explora supports both student research and classroom instruction with rich, reliable content and easy-to-use functionality.
A tailored research experience for your users
Multiple versions of the Explora interface provide unique, age-appropriate content for primary schools, secondary schools and public libraries. This also includes an Educator’s Edition which offers lesson plans, support materials, and professional development resources.
Other Explora Features
- Option to include your EBSCO eBooks subscription
- Reading level indicators (Lexile Measures) to simplify discovery of texts that match students’ reading abilities
- Text-to-speech for HTML articles to assist struggling readers, auditory learners and those developing English-language proficiency
- Full-text translation in more than 30 languages for HTML articles
- COPPA compliance, meaning EBSCO won’t ask users for personal information
- Ability to save search results in password-protected personal folders
- Ability to view, save, print and email citations in many different formats
- Google integration, allowing educators to quickly share content to Google Classroom and students to save articles to Google Drive
- Citation tool to help students format references/works cited; option to export citations to NoodleTools, EasyBib and other bibliographic management platforms
- Curriculum Standards Module (U.S., Canada, Australia and New Zealand) to help educators quickly correlate EBSCO content to curriculum standards across subject areas
- Optimized experience for school database packages and popular library resources
Ready to get started with Explora?
Get a free trial from an EBSCO representative.
Already an Explora customer?
Access FAQs, tutorials, educator resources and more.