BIRMINGHAM, Ala. – September 12, 2018 – Publisher Promotion & Fulfillment (PPF) partnered with five subscription management clients over the past year, providing various combinations of fulfillment, customer service, trials, renewals, reporting, marketing, distribution and ecommerce solutions.
Recent publisher partnerships include:
- PPF coordinated a year-long journals marketing campaign on behalf of Springer Publishing Company to promote its Essential Nursing Collection across a variety of market segments. With more than 20 journals in the nursing, behavioral and health sciences, and medical fields, PPF now works with Springer Publishing Company to provide a suite of back office services that includes coordination with members of the Academy of Neonatal Nursing.
- Similarly, Human Kinetics began its relationship with PPF as an InfoShare client, a service designed to improve exposure at industry conferences and events. Promotions were expanded to include a year-long journals campaign, leading to subscription management covering almost 30 titles in the field of physical activity and health. Back office services include coordination with nineteen societies worldwide.
- PPF’s partnership with Water Environment Federation (WEF) began with the successful implementation of a trial book fulfillment program to convert print subscribers to online access. WEF’s affiliation with the American Public Health Association, a long-time PPF subscription management client, helped pave the way for PPF to provide services for WEF’s Standard Methods for the Examination of Water and Wastewater.
- Grand Valley State University, publisher of The Foundation Review, is one of a growing number of university presses serviced by PPF, joining the University of South Carolina’s National Resource Center and Rockefeller University Press for subscription management solutions, along with PPF marketing client Penn State University Press.
- PPF is also pleased to begin working with Sagamore Publishing to provide back office services for eight journals in the disciplines of health, recreation, facility management, parks administration, leisure, and education.
Joining forces with PPF allows publishers to focus on editorial content, as they benefit from over forty years of experience with promoting and managing institutional subscriptions. A division of EBSCO, PPF is uniquely positioned to offer publishers the stability and diversified resources of a large, global company, while also offering the personal attention and responsiveness of a small, privately held business.
For more information about PPF, please visit: ppfebsco.com.
About Publisher Promotion & Fulfillment (PPF)
Publisher Promotion & Fulfillment (PPF), a division of EBSCO Information Services, has partnered with publishers worldwide since 1975 to provide customized journal subscription fulfillment services for scientific, technical, medical and business publications. A trusted publisher partner in the STM community, PPF offers a comprehensive solution for publishers, including renewal and marketing services, journal subscription fulfillment, finances and subscriber communication. Visit www.ppfebsco.com to learn more.
About EBSCO Information Services
EBSCO Information Services (EBSCO) is the leading discovery service provider for libraries worldwide with more than 11,000 discovery customers in over 100 countries. EBSCO Discovery Service™ (EDS) provides each institution with a comprehensive, single search box for its entire collection, offering unparalleled relevance ranking quality and extensive customization. EBSCO is also the preeminent provider of online research content for libraries, including hundreds of research databases, historical archives, point-of-care medical reference, and corporate learning tools serving millions of end users at tens of thousands of institutions. EBSCO is the leading provider of electronic journals & books for libraries, with subscription management for more than 360,000 serials, including more than 57,000 e-journals, as well as online access to more than 1,000,000 e-books. For more information, visit the EBSCO website at: www.ebsco.com. EBSCO Information Services is a division of EBSCO Industries Inc., a family owned company since 1944.
For more information, please contact:
Marketing Account Specialist