EBSCO eBooks High School Subscription Collection
Give students, educators and administrators on-the-go access to popular e-books. This robust collection is an easy and cost-effective way for libraries to provide full-text e-books that align with their school’s curricula. It includes a selection of classic literary works, important historical documents and general reference materials.
Why Subscribe to EBSCO eBooks?
- Low price for a large volume of multidisciplinary e-books
- Curated by EBSCO collection development librarians
- Unlimited user access with no turnaways
- New e-books added regularly at no additional cost
- Optimized search and read experience
- Complimentary MARC Records
- Support acquisition decisions with usage data and reports
Gain Access to E-Books Across Many Subjects:
- Fine arts
- Language and literature
- Political science
- Word history
Leading High School Publishers, Presses and Professional Organizations Include:
- Independent Publishers Group
- Orca Book Publishers
- Saddleback Educational Publishing
- Salem Press
- University of California Press
Titles align with Common Core Curriculum Standards (for participating U.S. states).