LearningExpress Library is an easy-to-use online test prep resource that helps people improve their core academic skills, earn a high school equivalency, prepare for college, join the military, obtain occupational certification, find a job, change careers, become a U.S. citizen and much more.
Academic and Career-Related Resources
Organized into targeted learning centers, this flagship product offers a comprehensive selection of interactive tutorials, practice tests, articles, e-books and high-stakes test preparation modeled after official tests. LearningExpress Library is designed to help students and professionals at all levels of learning achieve their educational and career-related goals.
Targeted Learning Centers:
- College admissions and placement exams (ACT®, SAT®, AP® and TOEFL®)
- Academic skills-improvement for 4th-grade skills-level through college (reading, writing, math, science)
- Graduate School Admissions exams (DAT®, GRE®, GMAT®, LSAT®, MAT® and MCAT®)
- Adult learning (reading, writing, math) with U.S. citizenship test prep
- High school equivalency (GED®, HiSET® and TASC™) test prep
- Spanish-language content academic skills improvement as well as GED® and U.S. citizenship test prep
- Occupational certification exam prep for careers in nursing and allied health, military, law enforcement, education and the trades
- Easy-to-use website navigation
- Responsive design for mobile devices
- Guidance pages and personalized learning roadmap
- Individualized study plans
- Secure personal portfolio
- Timed and untimed practice tests
- Instant test and essay scoring
- Detailed answer explanations
- Downloadable e-books
- Unlimited remote access
- Add-on centers available for Computer Skills and Job & Career
Common Core, Non-Common Core, and Canadian editions are available. Please contact us for more information.