Help library users achieve their goals with LearningExpress Library. Organized into targeted learning centers, this e-resource supports those looking to improve core academic skills, pass the GED®, prepare for college, join the military, obtain occupational certification, find a job, change careers, become a U.S. citizen and much more.
Academic and Career-Related Resources
This flagship LearningExpress product offers a comprehensive selection of interactive online tutorials, practice tests, articles, e-books and high-stakes test preparation — modeled after official tests. LearningExpress Library is designed to help students and professionals at all levels of learning achieve their educational and career-related goals.
Targeted Learning Centers:
- College admissions and placement exams (ACT®, SAT®, AP® and TOEFL®)
- Academic skills-improvement for 4th-grade skills-level through college (reading, writing, math, science)
- Graduate School Admissions exams (GRE®, GMAT®, LSAT®, MAT® and MCAT®)
- Adult learning (reading, writing, math, science and more)
- High school equivalency (GED®, HiSET® and TASC™) test prep
- U.S. citizenship test prep in English and Spanish
- Spanish content available for the GED® test and academic skills improvement
- Career occupational certification exam prep
- Easy-to-use website navigation
- Responsive design for mobile devices
- Guidance pages and personalized learning roadmap
- Individualized study plans
- Secure personal portfolio
- Timed and untimed practice tests
- Instant test and essay scoring
- Detailed answer explanations
- Downloadable e-books
- Unlimited remote access
- Add-on centers available for Computer Skills and Job & Career
Common Core, Non-Common Core, and Canadian editions are available. Please contact us for more information.