LearningExpress Library Complete
LearningExpress Library Complete includes academic skill-building, test prep and career-related resources — all in one easy-to-use online platform.
Organized into targeted learning centers, LearningExpress Library Complete supports those looking to improve core academic skills, pass a high school equivalency test, prepare for college, join the military, obtain occupational certification, find a job, change careers, become a U.S. citizen and much more. Learning centers contain practice tests, interactive tutorials, e-books, articles and flashcards.
Targeted Learning Centers:
- College admissions and placement exam prep (ACT®, SAT®, AP®, SAT Subject Tests™ and TOEFL iBT®)
- Academic skills improvement for 4th grade skills-level through college (reading, writing, math, science)
- Graduate school admissions exam prep (DAT®, GRE®, GMAT®, LSAT®, MAT®, MCAT® and PCAT®)
- Adult learning (reading, writing, math) with U.S. citizenship test prep
- High school equivalency test prep (GED®, HiSET® and TASC™)
- Spanish-language content available for academic skills improvement as well as GED® and U.S. citizenship test prep
- Occupational certification exam prep for careers in nursing and allied health, military, law enforcement, education and the trades
- Computer tutorials on using computers, navigating the internet and becoming proficient with popular software programs from Microsoft and Adobe
- Easy-to-use website navigation
- Responsive design for mobile devices
- Guidance pages and personalized learning roadmap
- Individualized study plans
- Secure personal portfolio
- Timed and untimed practice tests
- Instant test scoring
- Detailed answer explanations
- Downloadable e-books
- Unlimited remote access
- Detailed administrative reporting
Content may vary based on platform version. Common Core State Standards and Non-Common Core State Standards versions are available.