PrepSTEP for Colleges & Universities
Whether they are looking to improve core academic skills, score higher on college placement tests, explore careers, prepare for occupational exams or build workplace skills, students can achieve their goals using PrepSTEP for Colleges & Universities.
Steer Students Toward Success
- Build foundational skills for college success
- Improve core English, math and science skills
- Score higher on college placement tests
- Acquire basic computer skills
- Build workplace skills and explore careers
- Prepare for grad school and occupational exams
- Succeed in college and beyond
Targeted Learning Centers:
- College Success Skills
- Core Math and Science Skills
- Core English Skills
- Career Preparation
- Placement Test Preparation
- Basic Computer Skills
- Grad School Admissions Preparation
- Spanish Center (Recursos Para Hispanohablante)
PrepSTEP for Colleges & Universities is compatible with Blackboard, Canvas and Brightspace.
A Canadian edition of PrepSTEP for Colleges & Universities is also available. Please contact us for more information.
With PrepSTEP, we save thousands of dollars by no longer having to purchase multiple print copies of certification exam prep books. Students benefit because they no longer have to check out an exam prep print book that the previous user may have marked up or defaced. In addition, they can access the PrepSTEP practice tests from home at any time. There just isn’t a downside with this resource. I consider PrepSTEP a 'must have' for our library. My faculty, students, librarians and the budget office all agree.
— Benjamin Williams, Associate Vice Chancellor, Keiser University Library System