PrepSTEP for Community Colleges
Whether they are looking to improve core academic skills, score higher on college placement tests, explore careers, prepare for occupational exams or build workplace skills, students can achieve their goals using PrepSTEP for Community Colleges.
Steer Students Toward Success
- Build foundational skills for college success
- Improve core English, math and science skills
- Score higher on college placement tests
- Acquire basic computer skills
- Build workplace skills and explore careers
- Prepare for occupational licensing exams in nursing, allied health, teaching, law enforcement, the skilled trades and more
- Succeed in college and beyond
Targeted Learning Centers:
- College Success Skills
- Core Math and Science Skills
- Core English Skills
- Career Preparation
- Placement Test Preparation
- ACT® and SAT® Test Preparation
- High School Equivalency Center
- Basic Computer Skills
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) Training Center
- Spanish Center (Recursos Para Hispanohablantes)
PrepSTEP for Community Colleges is compatible with Blackboard, Canvas and Brightspace. Watch the video to learn more.
A Canadian edition of PrepSTEP for Community Colleges is also available. Please contact us for more information.
We have seen students improve in their preparation for subject tests and the GED using PrepSTEP – the extra practice offered has really made a difference. In PrepSTEP, we have found that our students benefit most from the Core Math and Science Skills Review Center. This Center has helped them tremendously in their remediation math courses.
— Keith Rocci, Library Director, Pima Community College