PrepSTEP for High Schools
Whether they are planning to attend college, join the military or enter the workforce, students can achieve their goals using PrepSTEP for High Schools, a comprehensive college and career prep resource from EBSCO LearningExpress.
Guide Students Toward Success
PrepSTEP for High Schools includes seven targeted learning centers containing practice tests, self-directed tutorials, e-books, articles and flashcards to help students:
- Improve core English, math, science and social studies skills
- Score higher on ACT®, SAT® and AP® exams
- Acquire basic computer skills
- Search for colleges
- Explore careers
- Prepare for the ASVAB
- Succeed in high school and beyond
Targeted Learning Centers:
- English Language Arts Skills
- Math and Science Skills
- Social Studies Skills
- Core Computer Skills
- High School Success Skills
- Prepare for College
- Career Exploration
PrepSTEP for High Schools is compatible with Schoology, Canvas, Blackboard and Brightspace. Watch the video to learn more.
Common Core, Non-Common Core and Canadian editions of PrepSTEP for High Schools are available.
- Modern Library Award, Platinum Distinction - 2023
- Modern Library Award, Platinum Distinction - 2022
- Modern Library Award, Platinum Distinction - 2021
- Modern Library Award, Platinum Distinction - 2020
We find access to LearningExpress Library, especially the ACT Prep, AP Test Prep, ASVAB support and career technical assessment support to be invaluable to our students as they pursue market value assets, prepare for college and career opportunities after high school and seek actual industry certifications while in high school.
— Modern Library Awards Judge, 2023