Up-to-Date Information, Intelligent Search
Designed for touch-enabled devices such as laptops and tablets, AutoMate offers a user-friendly search experience and access to a wealth of information to help users diagnose, repair and maintain today's complex vehicles. Diagrams and images can be easily magnified and printed.
AutoMate contains the following:
- Service information optimized for the most common maintenance and repair operations
- Technical service bulletins and recall notices
- Component location diagrams for most domestic and imported cars and light trucks
- Precise and comprehensive wiring diagrams for all systems
- Maintenance schedules and estimated labor times for the most commonly performed operations in a mechanical repair shop
- Engineering specifications/standards for the most common repairs and adjustments
- Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs), flowcharts and step-by-step diagnostic instructions covering powertrain, chassis, body, and network communication
- Part numbers, diagrams and pricing for thousands of the most commonly replaced parts, including manufacturer-suggested retail price to help users validate the cost of repairs and identify all iterations of a part number or part status (current, superseded, split, discontinued)
MOTOR Information Systems is the world’s premier supplier of automotive data. Since 1903, MOTOR has been providing customers with accurate, thorough and timely service and repair information to satisfy all of their automotive needs. MOTOR is a division of Hearst Business Media, a Hearst company.