- Nearly 500 full-text journals and magazines
- More than 520 full-text health reference books, e-books and encyclopedias
- More than 2,600 full-text evidence-based health reports
- Nearly 500 medical images and diagrams
- Nearly 250 animations with audio narration
- Nearly 4,000 articles covering teen health topics
- More than 12,000 articles covering senior health topics
- Full-text consumer health pamphlets and leaflets
- Drugs and alcohol
- Nutrition and dietetics
EBSCO's Consumer Health Complete is an easy to use, valuable health information resource. It has a straightforward interface with a variety of ways to access authoritative information.
— Journal of Consumer Health on the Internet
Valuable Full-Text Consumer Health Information
Consumer Health Complete offers a unique search interface that organizes results by source type so users can easily find the content they're looking for. Source types include journals, magazines, reference books, encyclopedias, pamphlets, images and videos.
Content for Teens and Their Parents
Consumer Health Complete contains dozens of articles on a variety of teen health topics from smoking and sexting to dealing with anger and coping with divorce. “TeenTalk” articles are aimed at teens, while “How to Talk to Teens” articles provide tips to parents on starting difficult but important conversations.
Note: Information provided in this database should not be viewed as a means for self-diagnosis or a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.