- More than 320 full-text magazines and journals
- More than 600,000 records
- Coverage of more than 600 journals from around the world
- Criminal justice
- Corrections and prisons
- Criminal investigations
- Forensic sciences and investigation
- Substance abuse and addiction
- Probation and parole
The Criminal Justice Abstracts with Full Text database is unparalleled in content and coverage... In addition to criminal justice researchers, scholars in allied fields such as psychology and sociology will find this resource immensely useful.
— Choice Magazine
Extensive Full-Text Coverage
Criminal Justice Abstracts with Full Text contains records selected from the most important journals and magazines related to criminal justice and criminology. Many of the full-text sources are peer-reviewed and available with no embargo.
Since much of the full-text content is unique to the database, it makes an excellent complement to Sociology Source Ultimate and Academic Search Ultimate.