Help aspiring entrepreneurs develop the mindset they need to succeed
Based on research funded by the Kauffman Foundation and CISCO, the Entrepreneurial Mindset Training Course provides budding entrepreneurs with access to individuals like them who have turned innovative ideas into profitable businesses.
Available through EBSCO and accessible from any device, this eight-module course enables prospective entrepreneurs to learn (at their own pace) the underlying beliefs and behaviors that empower ordinary people to accomplish extraordinary things and achieve richer lives. Course content is published by the Entrepreneurial Learning Initiative.
- Module 1: The Power to Choose
- Module 2: Recognizing Opportunities
- Module 3: Ideas into Action
- Module 4: The Pursuit of Knowledge
- Module 5: Creating Wealth
- Module 6: Building Your Brand
- Module 7: Creating Community
- Module 8: The Power of Persistence
- Video Case Studies featuring real-world “unlikely” entrepreneurs who have overcome challenges by embracing the core concepts of an entrepreneurial mindset
- Action Items that enable enrollees to immediately apply what they are learning in the real world
- Points to Ponder reflection assignments designed to encourage self-reflection and analysis
- Additional Resources to encourage further exploration of the core concepts