- 580 full-text publications and reference books
- More than 13,000 state-specific legal forms
- More than 8,200 federal forms searchable by state
- More than 1,000 of multi-state legal forms
- A unique, user-friendly interface
- Business law
- Financial planning
- Family law
- Property and real estate
- Rights and disputes
Easy Access to Reliable Legal Information
Legal Information Reference Center offers everyday users the necessary tools and detailed how-to instructions covering a wide-range of legal issues. A majority of the full-text legal reference books are provided through Nolo, the nation’s oldest and most respected provider of legal information for consumers and small businesses.
With the Legal Forms by U.S. State feature, users can search state-specific legal forms by top subject areas including adoption, bankruptcy, name changes and more.