Tools That Empower Students to:
- Build foundational skills for college success
- Improve core English, math and science skills
- Score higher on college placement tests
- Acquire basic computer skills
- Build workplace skills and explore careers
- Prepare for grad school and occupational exams
- Succeed in college and beyond
Targeted Learning Centers:
- College Success Skills
- Core Math and Science Skills
- Core English Skills
- Career Preparation
- Placement Test Preparation
- Basic Computer Skills
- Grad School Admissions Preparation
- Spanish Center (Recursos Para Hispanohablante)
With PrepSTEP 4-Year College Edition we have all the preparation for standardized tests in one online platform. This allows our current and prospective students to have 24-hour online access and prepare for their exams. Students find the practice exams and test preparation for standardized tests offered by this resource extremely useful.
, Assistant Librarian for Online Services, Southern Arkansas University
One Resource, Multiple Uses
PrepSTEP provides targeted learning centers in an easy-to-use, intuitive online navigation. PrepSTEP includes tutorials, practice tests, articles, e-books and high-stakes test preparation designed to meet the specific needs of 4-year college and university students who are in need of extra academic support. It provides support for key basic skills that can enhance student retention and keep students engaged and on track to graduation. Give your students the tools to succeed in college and beyond.
A Canadian edition of PrepSTEP for Colleges and Universities is available. Please contact us for more information.