- More than 400 full-text periodicals
- More than 440 full-text reference books
- More than 630 business videos
- State-specific resources
- Business basics
- Start-up kit and business plans
- Industry information by small business type
- A unique, user-friendly interface
New! Harvard Business Publishing Faculty Seminar Videos
The Faculty Seminar Series features the work and research of prominent professors and experts from Harvard Business School. Topics include the cast method, communications, ethics, finance and accounting, global business, innovation and entrepreneurship, sales and marketing, strategy and more.
Small Business Information Delivered
Small Business Reference Center offers readers a collection of state-specific resources supported with demographic data and other local information. Business videos include interviews, "lessons learned" features, lectures and how-to videos to help foster success in all aspects of managing a business.