- More than 2,000 full-text journals
- More than 350 full-text books
- Alcohol and drug abuse counseling
- Computer and data processing
- Electrical technology
- Fashion design
- Graphic arts
- Health information technology
- Interior design
- Law enforcement and criminal justice
- Travel and tourism
- Veterinary assisting
Meeting the Unique Needs of Vocational Programs
Vocational Studies Complete contains full-text journals and a selection of full-text books applicable to two-year college programs. Key subjects include biotechnology, computer and data processing, cosmetology, electrical technology, forensics, graphic arts, health information technology, interior design, paralegal studies, robotics and tourism..
Subscribing institutions have the option of making this database available to users under the name Associates Programs Source Plus, depending on their particular educational objectives.