EBSCOpost’s goal is to provide readers with helpful tips and resources, engaging content and news related to our research offerings and issues affecting academic, school and public libraries. Check out your favorite blog posts from 2022.
1. The Recent Announcement from the Library of Congress has EBSCO Information Services Looking for a New Word for Next-Gen
The Library of Congress is migrating to the FOLIO Library Services Platform using EBSCO FOLIO services, as part of a plan to revolutionize the management of its collections.
2. Bite-Sized Learning: Tips and Tools for Creating Information Literacy Lessons That Last
Bite-sized lessons can make it easier for students to learn and retain information literacy skills. Learn which resources can help librarians and educators deliver microlessons that students will remember.
3. National Library Week 2022
Happy National Library Week! To celebrate, we’ve curated a few ideas and resources to help public, school and academic libraries foster connections within their communities.
4. 10 Tips for Increasing Teacher and Librarian Collaboration in Schools
Teacher and Librarian Collaboration (TLC) leads to improved student outcomes and promotes a positive school culture. School librarians can increase opportunities to partner with classroom teachers by developing a collaboration strategy.
5. Stagnant Budgets and Serials Price Increases: The Periodicals Price Survey 2022
Learn what a recent article in Library Journal, “Periodicals Price Survey 2022: Are We There Yet?” has to say about the effects of the pandemic on library budgets, the state of higher education, open access, the 2023 serials marketplace forecast and more.
6. Top Library Resources for Celebrating Asian Pacific American Heritage Month
May is Asian Pacific American Heritage Month, a time dedicated to celebrating the culture, traditions and history of Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders.
7. Keeping Up with Accessibility Standards for Digital Magazine Readers in Libraries
EBSCO’s digital magazine platform Flipster has made great strides in accessibility with the goal of providing a superior digital magazine reading experience to all readers.
8. EBSCO eBook Manager — Improved Management Options for EBSCO eBooks
Introducing EBSCO eBook Manager, the powerful new suite of features designed to help libraries efficiently manage their e-book collections and effectively respond to requests, as well as usage and demand.
9. New and Recently Updated EBSCO eBooks™ Collections — January 2022
As we welcome the new year, we reflect on the evolving needs of libraries and patrons in 2021. Check out new and updated EBSCO eBooks collections on timely topics such as multicultural studies and consumer health.
10. 2023 EBSCO Information Services Serials Price Projection Report
Read the EBSCO 2023 Serials Price Projection Report, produced to assist customers with budgeting and learn how serials pricing trends and influencers impact publisher costs.
Though these posts topped the charts for new blogs posted in 2022 we can’t go without mentioning these five posts that continually serve as some of our most visited pages on the EBSCOpost blog.
Want to receive the latest updates from EBSCO?
Subscribe to EBSCOpost to get the latest library news and insights from EBSCO straight to your inbox.