EBSCO’s new and updated e-book featured collections for September include a wide variety of engaging digital content for all ages including new audiobook collections and the Children’s Picture Books collection.
For corporations managing remote workers and looking to provide their employees and managers with high quality e-books, the Human Resources and Personnel Management collections are worth checking out.
For academic libraries managing an increase in demand for e-books, DRM-Free collections are always a smart choice. DRM-Free e-books offer the best possible experience for users by offering seamless access to an unlimited number of users. Browse our website to learn more about DRM-Free e-books.
New and Recently Updated EBSCO eBooks Featured Collections:
- AudioFile Presents: Family Listening
- AudioFile Presents: InfoListening Collections
- AudioFile Presents: Own Voices
- Audiobook Award Winners (Top Pick)
- Audiobook Essentials Large
- Audiobook Essentials Small
- Banned Books
- Children's Picture Books (Top Pick)
- DRM-Free - Award Winners (Top Pick)
- DRM-Free - Commerce and Finance
- DRM-Free - Educational Theory and Practice
- DRM-Free - Internal Medicine
- DRM-Free - Social and Public Welfare
- Diverse Voices (Top Pick)
- New! Higher Education Administration and Leadership Collection (Top Pick)
- New! Human Resources and Personnel Management Collection (Top Pick)
- New! Middle Grade Fiction Collection (Top Pick)
- New Releases
- Popular Adult Nonfiction
- Popular Young Adult Fiction
- Science - Atmospheric Sciences
- Worldwide Topics in Antiracism (Top Pick)
This list represents e-book collections released through September 1, 2020. You can view the titles included in each collection by browsing them in EBSCOhost Collection Manager (ECM) or requesting a title list from an EBSCO representative. Please note that not all titles in each collection are available for sale worldwide or in all markets. See available titles in ECM.
Looking to learn more about EBSCO eBooks?
Explore collection types, access models, accessibility and ordering options in this interactive e-brochure.