Sage: Transforming Nursing Practice Series
This collection provides pre-registration student nurses with unrestricted access to more than 60 essential textbooks addressing core topics from a nursing degree.
The Transforming Nursing Practice series is part of the Learning Matters imprint and is tailored for pre-registration student nurses. Each book in the series addresses a core topic from the nursing degree. The books are mapped to the NMC standards of proficiency for registered nurses and have been carefully developed to be simple to use, quick to read and full of active learning features.
Learners can gain immediate access to the complete eBook collection on their smartphones, tablets, or computers whenever and wherever they need them, ensuring they always feel supported and prepared throughout their studies.
Why Subscribe to EBSCO eBooks?
- Low price for a large volume of multidisciplinary e-books
- Curated by EBSCO collection development librarians
- Unlimited user access with no turnaways
- New e-books added regularly at no additional cost
- Optimized search and read experience
- Complimentary MARC Records
- Support acquisition decisions with usage data and reports
- Easily manage EBSCO eBooks through EBSCO eBook Manager
These extraordinary subscription collections were created in collaboration with Sage Publishing and are only available through EBSCO. Contact your local EBSCO representative for a title list or to subscribe.