EBSCO eBooks Nursing Subscription Collection
Simplify the research process for nursing staff and students with this curated e-book collection designed for use in hospitals, medical institutions and academic institutions. From clinical guides and evidence-based practice manuals, to practical handbooks and professional growth titles, this collection provides researchers the information they need to provide outstanding care.
Why Subscribe to EBSCO eBooks?
- Low price for a large volume of nursing e-books
- Curated by EBSCO collection development librarians
- Unlimited user access with no turnaways
- New e-books added regularly at no additional cost
- Concentrated collection that includes 100+ Doody’s Core Titles
- Optimized search and read experience
- Complimentary MARC Records
- Easily manage EBSCO eBooks through EBSCO eBook Manager
Gain Access to E-Books Across Many Nursing Topics:
- Evidence-based nursing
- Home care nursing
- Nursing management
- Nursing research and theory
Leading Publishers, University Presses & Organizations Include:
- Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
- McGraw-Hill Education
- Nova Science Publishers, Inc.
- Oxford University Press
- Sigma Theta Tau International
- Springer Publishing Company, Inc.
- Wolters Kluwer Health