- More than 3,300 issues
- Coverage from 1905 to 2015
- North American history
- International news
- Politics and law
- Business and advertising
- Popular culture and trends
Maclean’s Magazine Archive is valuable to researchers of 20th-Century current events, gender issues, politics and culture, the history of business, advertising and more.
- Cover-to-cover processing presents each issue in its entirety as originally published
- Articles and cover pages are fully indexed
- Advertisements are fully searchable
- The Business Magazine, 1905.
- The Busy Man's Magazine, 1905-1911.
- Maclean's, 1911-2015.