- Full-text coverage for 200 active full-text, non-open access journals and more than 80 books
- Searchable cited references for more than 450 key titles
- Citations and links to book and media reviews
- Chronological indexing and ability to limit searches chronologically
- Abstracts in English of articles published in more than 50 languages
- Ability to search via time period
- Indexing for over 1,800 journals from 1863 to the present
- Coverage for some titles back to the 19th and early 20th centuries
Scholarly Full-Text Content
Strong English-language journal coverage is balanced by an international perspective on topics and events. Abstracts are available in English, which were originally published in a variety of languages.
America: History & Life with Full Text covers all key journals in the discipline, state and local history publications, and selected articles from scholarly journals in the social sciences and humanities. In addition to standard search features, this database allows for searching by time period, an essential feature given the extensive range of its coverage.