Produced by the Web of Science Group, BIOSIS Previews® an expansive index to life sciences and biomedical research from journals, meetings, books, and patents. The database covers pre-clinical and experimental research, methods and instrumentation, animal studies, and more. Includes BIOSIS indexing and enhanced MeSH disease terms.
Key Benefits to Researchers:
- Uncover relevant results in more fields of life sciences research than any other source in the world
- Explore biomedical meetings and patents and book contents not available in Web of Science Core Collection or MEDLINE
- Find high-impact articles from peer-reviewed, influential journals
- Discover emerging trends that help you pursue successful research and grant acquisition
- Integrate searching, writing, and bibliography creation into one streamlined process
- Molecular biology
- Ecology and the environment
- Experimental, Clinical and Veterinary Medicine, Biotechnology and Genetics
- Agriculture and Nutrition
- Public Health
Related areas, methods and instrumentation
Backfile Data to 1926
Track over 90 years of vital data and find the supporting — or refuting — data you need. More backfiles give you the power to conduct deeper, more comprehensive searches and track trends through time.
Comprehensive and Relevant Coverage
Every item included in BIOSIS Previews has met the high standards of an objective evaluation process that eliminates excess and delivers data that is accurate, meaningful and timely.
Insightful Analysis Options
Find hidden trends and patterns, gain insight into emerging fields of research, and identify leading researchers, institutions, and journals with the Analyze Tool.