- More than 140 full-text journals
- Nearly 160 full-text books and reference materials
- More than 260 abstracted and indexed journals
- More than 350 abstracted and indexed books and reference works
- LGBTQ+ thesaurus containing nearly 10,000 terms
There is so much more to LGBT history and scholarship than just reviewed articles or essays, and [this database] meets the challenge to be as inclusive as possible.
— Charleston Advisor
Full Text for Leading Resources
LGBTQ+ Source includes full text for many of the top LGBTQ+ publications. Most of these titles are not available in full text from any version of Academic Search. Because it is the full-text companion to LGBTQ+ Life, it provides indexing and abstracts for hundreds of journals, books and reference works.
Additional content includes author supplied abstracts, author supplied keywords, author affiliations and searchable cited references.