- More than 140 full-text journals
- Nearly 160 full-text books and reference materials
- More than 260 abstracted and indexed journals
- More than 350 abstracted and indexed books and reference works
- LGBTQ+ thesaurus containing nearly 10,000 terms
There is so much more to LGBT history and scholarship than just reviewed articles or essays, and [this database] meets the challenge to be as inclusive as possible.
— Charleston Advisor
Full Text for Leading Resources
LGBTQ+ Source includes full text for many of the top LGBTQ+ publications. Most of these titles are not available in full text from any version of Academic Search. Because it is the full-text companion to LGBT Life, it provides indexing and abstracts for hundreds of journals, books and reference works.
Additional content includes author supplied abstracts, author supplied keywords, author affiliations and searchable cited references.