Six Databases to Support Classroom Success
- Middle Search Plus: This resource contains complete articles from popular middle school magazines and reference books, as well as biographies and primary source documents.
- Newspaper Source: This database provides cover-to-cover full text for national (U.S.) and international newspapers.
- Health Source: Consumer Edition: This rich collection of consumer health information provides full-text access to magazines, reference books and pamphlets.
- TOPICsearch: Teachers, librarians and student researchers can use this database to explore current events, social, political and economic issues, scientific discoveries and other popular topics.
- Professional Development Collection: This database provides a highly specialized collection of information especially for professional educators, librarians and education researchers.
- ERIC: The Education Resource Information Center (ERIC) provides access to education literature and resources.
Middle Online Package databases can be accessed via EBSCOhost or Explora, EBSCO's dedicated interface for schools and public libraries.