- More than 137,000 records
- A multilingual interface (Spanish, English and Portuguese)
- More than 55,000 links to full text
- 200 indexed journals and 2,500 indexed books
- Articles from 1969 to the present
- Monthly updates
PSICODOC is a bibliographic database providing high-quality, cover-to-cover indexing and abstracts from leading psychology journals in Spanish and Portuguese. Published by the Colegio Oficial de Psicologos de Madrid, the database provides psychology researchers in Latin America and the Iberian Peninsula with a broad range of materials for keeping up-to-date with emerging trends and important developments in the field.