- 93 active indexed and abstracted journals
- 59 active peer-reviewed indexed and abstracted journals
- Fiber manufacturing and properties
- Yarn manufacturing and properties
- Fabrics manufacturing and properties
- Chemical and finishing processes
- Medical textiles
- Automotive and industrial textiles
- Garment construction
- Recycling and environmental concerns
- Plant services and control systems
- Polymer science
An Array of Sources
World Textiles covers a broad range of topics including plant development, computer control, manufacturing and finishing processes, commercial development, performance of textile products and environmental concerns Records are selected, read and classified using a unique classification scheme that is updated annually to adapt to current research.
World Textiles is also a source of American, British and European patents and international standards information.