As the landscape for e-book usage in universities, schools and public libraries continues to evolve and increase, it’s important for librarians to quickly find the e-books their students and patrons need. We have compiled a list of recently released e-book collections to help you save time while finding the right e-books for your library. This list also indicates top picks of popular and/or timely e-book collections.
Scroll down to view new and updated EBSCO eBooks collections and keep an eye on our blog for news on upcoming collections.
Please note: The list below represents e-book collections updated or released through May 1, 2022.
New and Recently Updated EBSCO eBooks Collections:
- Asian American Studies
- Complementary Medicine
- Digital Media
- Diversity in the Workplace
- New! Doody's Special Topics Lists - Health Insurance & the Cost of Healthcare
- DRM-Free - Award Winners
- DRM-Free - Commerce and Finance
- DRM-Free - Diversity and Inclusion
- DRM-Free - Educational Theory and Practice
- DRM-Free - Internal Medicine
- DRM-Free - New Releases
- DRM-Free - Social and Public Welfare
- E-textbooks (18 different collections)
- Fine Art
- Future Studies
- In Demand Titles - Most Turned Away
- Islamic Studies
- Justice & Peace
- New Releases
- New Releases
- Online Teaching and Learning
- Popular Adult Fiction
- Popular Adult Nonfiction
- Public Health Collection
- Reference eBooks
- Research Methods
- Spanish Language - Psychology
- Theology & Religion: Apologetics 2022
- Theology & Religion: Christology 2022
- Theology & Religion: Comparative Religions 2022
- Theology & Religion: Ecclesiology 2022
- Theology & Religion: Eschatology 2022
- Theology & Religion: Ethics 2022
- Theology & Religion: History of Doctrines 2022
- Theology & Religion: Soteriology 2022
- Theology & Religion: Systematic Theology 2022
- Theology & Religion: Theology 2022
- Video Game Design
- Women's Health
- Workplace Culture
You can view the titles included in each collection by browsing in EBSCOhost Collection Manager or requesting a title list from an EBSCO representative. Please note that not all titles in each collection are available for sale worldwide or in all markets.
Looking to learn more about EBSCO eBooks?
Explore collection types, access models, accessibility and ordering options in this interactive e-brochure.