EBSCO eBooks Business Subscription Collection
Equip students and faculty with access to thousands of e-books dedicated to the study of business. From conducting business research to helping students understand general business concepts, this collection offers the in-demand titles your library needs.
Why Subscribe to EBSCO eBooks?
- Low price for a large volume of business e-books
- Curated by EBSCO collection development librarians
- Unlimited user access with no turnaways
- New e-books added regularly at no additional cost
- Optimized search and read experience
- Complimentary MARC Records
- Support acquisition decisions with usage data and reports
- Easily manage EBSCO eBooks through EBSCO eBook Manager
Gain Access to E-Books Across Many Subjects:
- Business ethics
- Career development
- Computers and technology
- Economics entrepreneurship
- Human resources
- Industry and labor
- Leadership and management
- Marketing, advertising and public relations
- Organizational psychology
- Sales and selling
Leading University Presses & Academic Publishers Include:
- Berrett-Koehler Publishers, Inc.
- Emerald Group Publishing Ltd.
- Harvard University Press
- John Wiley & Sons
- Kogan Page
- Oxford University Press
- Princeton University Press
- Stanford University Press
- Taylor & Francis
- Yale University Press