EBSCO eBooks Clinical Subscription Collection
Offer clinicians and students unlimited, anytime access to essential clinical e-books. This subscription collection features thousands of hand-selected e-books designed for use in clinical settings, biomedical libraries and academic-medical institutions.
Why Subscribe to EBSCO eBooks?
- Low price for a large volume of clinical e-books
- Curated by EBSCO collection development librarians
- Unlimited user access with no turnaways
- New e-books added regularly at no additional cost
- Optimized search and read experience
- Support acquisition decisions with usage data and reports
Gain Access to E-Books Across Many Clinical Subjects Including:
- Gynecology and obstetrics
- Internal medicine
- Medicine (General)
Leading Publishers, University Presses, and Professional Organizations Include:
- Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
- McGraw-Hill Education
- Oxford University Press
- Springer Publishing Company, Inc.
- Thieme Medical Publishing Inc.