- Over 9.2 million records with coverage dating back to 1973
- Over 449,000 full-text journal articles, reports and conference proceedings
- Publications from over 120 countries in 50 languages
- Indexing for over 10,000 academic journals, books, conference proceedings and reports specially selected by subject experts
- Veterinary sciences,
- Plant sciences
- Mycology and parasitology
- Food science
- Human health
In addition to indexing thousands of core scientific journals, CAB Abstracts offers extensive coverage of non-journal literature from around the world including annual reports, general reports, books, conference proceedings, field notes and much more.
This database features comprehensive subject indexing with the CAB Thesaurus – CABI’s controlled vocabulary tool – making searching easier and providing more precise access to all relevant research.
The international focus of the content gives access to a wide cross-section of global research. All areas of the world are represented, including developing countries.