- More than 390 active full-text, non-open access journals
- Indexing and abstracting for more than 1,000 core journals
- Subject-specific thesaurus featuring 6,800 preferred and 11,000 non-preferred terms
- Coverage dating back to 1900
- More than 170 active full-text, non-open access journals not available in Communication & Mass Media Complete
Communication Source was developed from a merger of high-quality EBSCO databases, Communication & Mass Media Complete and Communication Abstracts, and includes many unique sources never previously available. It offers abstracts and indexing as well as full-text content from global titles pertaining to many fields of communication studies. In addition, the database features a subject-specific thesaurus.
Content is derived from academic journals, conference papers, conference proceedings, trade publications, magazines and periodicals. Content development for Communication Source is guided by expert advisors who are academic librarians and communication bibliographers from leading international institutions.
Superior Search Experience
Communication Source offers an unmatched search experience for scholars and students in communication and related disciplines. Researchers will benefit from the superior breadth of content and the powerful, intuitive search capability of the EBSCOhost platform.
Limiters and indices allow for precise searching, and facets in results lists enable researchers to drill down to more specific results. Searchable cited references help researchers locate additional material relevant to their studies, and a browsable, hierarchical thesaurus allows for searching concepts along with broader, narrower and related terms.