Doing research takes time. Choosing the wrong product wastes money. Provide patrons with trusted information to help them make smart buying decisions with ConsumerReports.org.
Expert, Unbiased Product Reviews
Consumer Reports (CR) is the world's largest nonprofit product-testing organization and has been helping subscribers find better, safer products for 80+ years. Consumer Reports accepts no outside advertising and no free test samples, and employs shoppers and experts to buy and test the products reviewed.
With ConsumerReports.org, users can:
- Compare price, performance, and reliability all in one place with expert reviews
- Purchase the best product on an ad-free website from favorite retailers like Amazon, Walmart, Home Depot, etc.
- Connect with verified home service professionals to help with home renovation projects and installations
- Enjoy a haggle-free car buying experience through Consumer Reports' Build and Buy program
Subscribing to ConsumerReports.org via EBSCO offers:
- A rich, user experience more comprehensive than the monthly publication
- Easy access through seamless and consistent authentication and entry points
- Patron privacy - anyone accessing ConsumerReports.org through the library’s account is identified only as “library user”
- Best Car Deals Plus® for reliable information on new and used cars
- Consumer Reports Health Online for trusted, unbiased health information
- Archive of Consumer Reports magazines dating back to 2012
- Optimized for searching and browsing
- Daily website updates
- Babies and kids
- Health information
- Money/personal finance
- Buying advice
- Product ratings
- Product reviews
- Money-saving advice and tips