- Buying advice
- Product ratings
- Product reviews
- Money-saving advice and tips
- Babies and kids
- Health information
- Money/personal finance
An Interactive Experience
Consumer Reports is the world's largest nonprofit product-testing organization and has been helping subscribers find better, safer products for 80+ years. Consumer Reports accepts no outside advertising and no free test samples, and employs shoppers and experts to buy and test the products reviewed.
In addition to product ratings and reviews, users will find in-depth advice, tips and trends written by Consumer Reports experts. Frequently updated articles, blogs and video content allow consumers to peruse the latest consumer news — whether they’re looking to learn more about budget-friendly home improvement plans, understanding the benefits and risks of retirement options or searching for the latest recalls of baby products.
The Most Current Information
Information is updated frequently, providing reliable data, unbiased information and more than 1,000 ratings, reviews, product comparisons and video clips. The resource will be available alongside all other EBSCOhost databases to provide seamless and consistent authentication and entry points.
ConsumerReports.org includes Cars Best Deals Plus for consumers looking for reliable information on new and used cars. Additionally, ConsumerReports.org features extensive content from Consumer Reports Online Health, which provides reliable and unbiased health information to consumers in search of better healthcare outcomes.
With ConsumerReports.org, users can:
- Compare price, performance, and reliability all in one place with expert reviews
- Purchase the best product on an ad-free website from favorite retailers like Amazon, Walmart, Home Depot, etc.
- Connect with verified home service professionals to help with home renovation projects and installations
- Enjoy a haggle-free car buying experience through Consumer Reports' Build and Buy program